Like many Americans, I am an armchair Olympian. Here are a few of my thoughts.
* Bode Miller has gone from being the Bad Boy of American skiing to just plain bad. Drink up, Shriner!
* After watching the pairs ice dancing, or more accurately ice stumbling, my money is on Bruce Jenner and Tai Babalonia.
* How the hell did skeleton get its name?
* I have a hard time feeling bad for the American Women's hockey team. Their sense of entitlement is tiring.
* Ditto for Michelle Kwan.
* Ice dancing costumes are a good thing.
* How do you learn to become a freestyle aerial skier? Those guys are nuts.
* Is it just me or do the bodysuits worn by female speedskaters have a built in camel toe? Its the Winter Olympics version of men's gymnastics uniforms.
* Dick Button is a crabby, crabby man.